Managing Director IPGenius Business Solutions – Managed IT Services
Operations Consultant – NBA Global Consulting
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Nishita is passionate about bringing her unique entrepreneurial background and experience with Business Transformation to generate growth and realize opportunities.
Nishita is a highly motivated Operations Executive. She isInnovative, energetic, dedicated and motivated leader with high integrity and passion for growth. A forward-thinking change agent especially skilled at making continuous improvements in efficiency, quality, reliability, customer satisfaction, and resource allocation; with an ability to identify, analyze and solve problems, designed workable strategies and lead successful solutions from concept to completion.
- Establish key business processes to achieve KPI targets (such as client costs, retention rate, billingand on-boarding time).
- Develop business policy, processes and documentation to improve Operations and ensure that consistent & efficient workflows are in place, yielding optimal productivity and performance.
- Build infrastructure to support business growth that is sustainable and scalable.
- Manage Operations, Client Success and IT Development.
- Strategize software quality management roadmap for future releases and partnership integrations.
- Drive continuous improvements within organization, Overall budget management, Lead disaster recovery efforts
- Proven track record in hiring, building, retaining and managing high performance teams of strong and motivated team members focused on quality, timely project delivery and client success.
- Outstanding track record in leadership, management and delivery of cost-effective IT infrastructure and high performance, scalable and mission critical applications.